Cookies In Use on This Site
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies:- So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off:- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, by accessing your browser setting menu. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
We respect your privacy: Under no circumstances will Resource on Demand use your personal information for any other purpose other than informing you about Resource On Demands services.
Resource On Demand Limited operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent or contract job seeking services and as an Employment Business in providing temporary job seeking services. Personal Data will be processed inline with the General Data Protection Regulations, Article 6(1)(f) and will only be used for it’s intended purpose and will not be stored longer than is necessary. Resource On Demand Limited may forward your personal details to another party, such as a potential employer or client, to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf.
Where an individual has provided a copy of their CV to Resource On Demand, you hereby consent and acknowledge that your CV will be forwarded to a client. Should you wish to withdraw such consent you can email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that your consent is withdrawn at any time.
Collection of Personal Data
In order to provide our services and websites and for the other purposes set out in Use of Information below, we collect and process Personal Data from our clients, candidates, customers, suppliers and other users of our websites, products and services. We may collect information from you such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, date of birth, National Insurance number, ethnicity, disability, gender, next of kin, personal identification, criminal records, payment information, education history, employment information, information related to your professional qualifications, designations and memberships and information about your use of our and third-party websites, products and services (“Personal Data“). It is not necessary for us to request all of the Personal Data listed above in order to facilitate our services, however collection of some of the more sensitive Personal Data (“Special Category Data“) may be a necessary requirement of a job application made on your behalf, and failure to provide such data, may affect the success of your application. Should this be the case we will advise you of why we are processing this data and who it will be shared with. In certain circumstances, you will need to provide us with specific categories of Personal Data (including name, email address, data of birth, national insurance number and payment information) in order to enter into a contract with us and for us to perform that contract.
From time to time and as permitted by applicable law(s), we may collect Personal Data about you and update any existing Personal Data that we currently hold from other third-party sources, including publicly available data sources, publicly available social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing, Twitter, GitHub, Facebook, CVLibrary, CWjobs (or other Job Board / external CV Databases) or your employer.
See “Use of Information” section below for details regarding the ways that we use and process your Personal Data.
Use of Information
Your Personal Data may be used in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you
- To enhance and improve our services, for example, by performing internal research, analysing recruitment and hiring trends and measuring demographics and interests
- To process payments to you (including, but not limited to, work placements, contractor payments, temporary worker payment or for any products or services that you choose to purchase from us)
- To process payments to you (including, but not limited to, refunds or reimbursements)
- Internal purposes, such as website and system administration or internal audits and reviews
- To provide access to restricted parts of our websites
- To communicate with you regarding our jobs/candidates/services that may be of interest to you
- To respond to your requests and inquiries
- To serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit our sites or other third-party sites (including social media platforms)
- To request your participation in surveys, or other initiatives which help us to gather information used to develop and enhance our services
- To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant or court order) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations
- From time to time we may provide statistics about the usage levels of the Site and other related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include information which will allow you to be identified
- We may use non-identifying information you provide to us and which we obtain from other sources to better understand your interests so we can try to predict what other services and information you might be most interested in. This practice is called “profiling”, which involves making automated decisions about you based on this information in order to better enable us to tailor our interactions with you to make them more relevant and interesting.
We will process your Personal Data for the purposes identified above on the following bases:
- To enable us to provide careers advice, recruitment and hiring services, contractor payroll and professional services as an employment agency, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
- Our legitimate interests, which include processing such Personal Data for the purposes of providing and enhancing the provision of our products, services and information, as well as advertising further services and information to you;
- Where such processing is necessary to perform our contract with you or to take steps before entering into our contract with you; and
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our contractual agreements.
Resource On Demand does not use automated decision making in the processing of Personal Data.
In instances where your data is held under the lawful basis of Legitimate Interests, the deletion of Personal Data will be reviewed automatically where there has been a period of inactivity or non-communication of 18 months or more. This period of retention is subject to our review and alteration.
Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties from time-to-time under the following circumstances:
- You request or authorise the disclosure of your personal details to a third party
- The information is disclosed as permitted by applicable law(s) and/or in order to comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant or court order).
- The information is disclosed to your employer or potential employer in the event they have an interest in your data (e.g. they support your hiring/job application).
- The information is provided to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf. See below for additional details.
- Potential employers, hiring managers and internal recruitment teams, back ground checks, HR, financial advisors
- Hosting providers for the secure storage and transmission of your data
- Learning technology and online event providers for the delivery and improvement of web events and learning programs and the tracking of your progress
- Identity management providers for authentication purposes
- Database software providers for the management and tracking of your data
- Legal and compliance consultants, such as external counsel, external auditors, or tax consultants
- Advertising partners, including social media providers, for the delivery of targeted advertisements
- Marketing providers who send communications on our behalf regarding our services
- Payment solution providers for the secure processing of payments you provide to us
- Technology providers who assist in the development and management of our web properties
- Outbound call centre providers, who may perform outreach on our behalf regarding our services
- Fulfillment and postal vendors for the fulfilment of our services
- Survey and research providers who perform studies on our behalf
Transfer of Personal Data Internationally
By providing us with your Personal Data, you acknowledge and agree that we may from time-to-time transfer any of your Personal Data to any of our offices or to the offices of any of our clients, affiliates, Cloud Service Providers, agents or appointed representatives located around the world. We have implemented appropriate safeguards for transfers of personal information originating from the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries located outside of the EEA. These safeguards include implementing standard data protection clauses which have been approved by the European Commission or (in relation to transfers from the European Union to the USA) transferring Personal Data to entities who have signed up to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. Please do not submit any Personal Data to us if you do not wish for your data to be transferred internationally.
Security and Other
We use reasonable measures to strive to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Technology, such as, but not limited to, Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secured Socket Layer (SSL), is used to enhance security and reduce risk of loss. Our security practices, processes or technology do not guarantee absolute security of your information and you should take all normal personal precautions such as, but not limited to, not sharing passwords, closing browsers, and not using public networks (e.g., internet cafes, etc.).
Parents and Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
Subject Access/User Rights
As a user, you are subject to the following rights:
- The right to be informed of the use of your Personal Data
- The right to access and/or to require the correction or erasure of your Personal Data
- The right to block and/or object to the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data
- In limited circumstances, you may have the right to receive Personal Data in a format which may be transmitted to another entity.
You may seek to exercise any of these rights by updating your information online (where possible) or by sending a written request to our Data Protection Officer/s (Theresa Durrant or Lee Durrant) using the customer service email address below.
Requests for Information
Requests for the copies of the information stored on you, can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Please note that we will not accept requests for information on individuals from third parties and we reserve the right to request ID in order to confirm your identity. A copy of the requested information will be provided in machine readable format. Resource On Demand have the right to refuse or charge for requests for information where they are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Requests for Erasure of Personal Data
Should you wish to remove your Personal Data from our database, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Please clearly indicate in the email that you wish for your data to be removed from our database.
Where Personal Data is held in order for us to comply with a legal obligation, such as a contractual agreement with a hiring client, your data will be held until the contractual agreement ends and for a short period afterwards to cover any outstanding issues or queries that may arise (e.g. outstanding applications, payments, disputes etc.). In these instances we will only only retain the minimum amount of data required to meet our obligations, with the remaining data being deleted after the contractual obligation ends.
We recognise that discrimination is unacceptable and have made the decision to adopt a formal equal opportunities policy. The aim of the policy is to ensure that no client or candidate is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.
Resource on Demand and Resource On Demands Client Job Descriptions, where used, will be revised to ensure that they are in line with our equal opportunities policy. We will adopt a consistent, non-discriminatory approach to the advertising of Vacancies. We will not confine our recruitment to areas or media sources, which provide only, or mainly, applicants of a particular group.
Resource On Demand does not use automated or computerized processes within their selection process. All applicants who apply for jobs through and with us, will receive fair treatment and will be considered solely on their ability to do the job.
In recognition of our valued partnerships, Resource On Demand Limited, operates a formal Referral Scheme. More details of our Referral Scheme, can be obtained from our Consultants.
Client Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of CVs from Resource On Demand Limited, is deemed to be acceptance of our standard terms and conditions.
Customer Service Contact Information
T: 020 8123 7769
Resource On Demand Ltd, Ground floor offices, St Johns House, 37-41 Spital Street, Dartford, Kent DA1 2DR
Company Registration. 06828574
Resource On Demand Limited are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.